.:* fairyland *:.

Monday, August 28, 2006

hellOos . yesterday went out with et . only we two lor . feel weird weird de . cos never go out with him alone . usually always go out with group de . ya

last time i promise him tat I wil pei him go watch movie de . but last three week keep kana rejected by mii…lol…so poor thing sia him . haiz…sad…

so yesterday bo bian pei him go watch lor . actually I cal Lydia to pei wo . but she said late . dots lor . only 6 plus also counted late . lame . then yong cai having tution . so no choice only him and I . we went to tm to watch this show call ‘CLICK’ . hahas . this show damn funny lor . ppl out there must go watch wor . iis very nice and funny . hehe

after watching movie . we went to have dinner at long john . at first I was worried . cos when I go out with guys alone I am very paiseh de…haha gt nth to tok wif them…
heng ar I n et got things to tok de=)…haha de not so sian…haha…lucky mii…after dinner he sent mii hm…I AM VERY DE HAPPPI DAY!!!=)

snow fairy at 5:28 AM


wateva u wanna say...

* Shirley
* 4th MaY 1989
* tauRus
* 17
* Zero-Two
* student
* Sacian


sign up an account at http://www.unkymoods.com/.. den cut and paste e script here...


  • good 'N' levels result !
  • can be with my prince forever
  • have a happy family of my own
  • alot of money
  • have my own house
  • stay young and pretty forever
  • strike>

cut and paste archive address here

Evania

Esther

jiejie

lydia

ruoning

minghui

blogger
blogskins
mypicgallery
berryaddict
counter